We help our client negotiate the best possible compensation.
- Conduct a compensation analysis of current pay or new contract offer from a prospective employer measured by charges, receipts, practice overhead, and WRVUs
Review salary & benefit package
Provide relevant national market survey data (MGMA, AMGA, Sullivan Cotter, etc.)
- Generate a comparative compensation analysis of actual or desired compensation with national survey data
- Educate on fair compensation practices and reimbursement under various healthcare models: hospital employment, fee-for-service, capitation, etc.
- Prepare a personalized compensation strategy
Define the best negotiation approach and collaborate on negotiation strategy
Establish leverage points and positions of strength for employer negotiations
Prepare summarized data reports
Include other sources of income (call pay, medical directorships, mid-level supervision credit, etc.)
Minimize the risk associated with tail coverage and non-compete language
- Ensure compensation is market competitive and within Fair Market Value
- Act as physician’s agent during negotiation with employer